Self-care is an important part of one’s well-being. These are little things that you can do for yourself and yourself only. It could be something productive or simply a meaningless activity that makes you happy. This blog post will you give some self-care ideas.
1. Listen to music
- Drown out life for a bit.
2. Read a book
- Escape from the stresses of the real world and enter a fictional one.
3. Retail therapy
- You don’t necessarily have to buy anything, window shopping is also fun.
4. Move your body
- Go to the gym, walk around your neighbourhood, go on a hike, dance, etc.
5. Have an “everything” shower
- Put on a good playlist and have a shower where you do everything (hair mask, exfoliate, shave, etc.). You’ll feel like a new person when you’re done.
- Release your thoughts onto paper.
7. Touch grass
- Go outside and get some fresh air.
8. Go to sleep early
- Get a good night’s sleep so you feel energized in the morning.
9. Drink lots of water
- Stay hydrated!
10. Engage in those little things that make YOU happy.
- Whether it’s going down a rabbit hole of cast interviews for a show you just finished or crocheting a cardigan, make sure you take part in hobbies and interests that you enjoy doing!